Pages

Friday, June 22, 2018

Tech Reflection


Today at tech we were baking chocolate muffins. As we were following the instructions we placed our mixture of ingredients on the cooking bench. The smell of the chocolate muffins was delicious. We put the timer to 15 minutes. When the timer beeped that meant that the muffins were cooked. The muffins were nice and brown. The muffins were perfect because they weren't burnt. My partner and I worked collaboratively because I worked on putting the ingredients together and mixing them. My partner worked on putting the chocolate in the muffin tray and putting the oven temperature to 150 degrees. Food tech is great to go to and fun with Ms Tuipulotu. If I was to bake muffins again I wouldn't change a thing because I cooked it just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment