Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

The tunnel

                             resource image

As the morning sun rose through the clear sky, birds chirp peacefully making the world sound sweet.
As more and more birds made such loud noises it echoed through the hollow tunnel repeatedly.
Something caught his eye, “No trespassing or you will regret passing!” Trees had covered the tunnel making
sure nothing had passed through the territory. The clouds gathered
together turning darker and rumbling through the dusky sky. The only choice to make is either to stay
under the trees or go into the tunnel.
It was pitch black, but when he took a break,
he spotted a little bit of light shining through a crack in the tunnel.  
Using a bit of his weight to push against the boulders, he tried to open it up further.
Everything changed. “This is the most beautiful place!” Cameron mumbled to himself.

Today we are writing a story about "the tunnel." I created a document about the tunnel because it was our topic for today. I have learnt about where to add apostrophes when I am writing. Now I know where to add the punctuation and all those other writing things while I am writing. 




3 comments:

  1. Kamusta John, I loved the word you use to your story. I imagine the picture in the story. How do you make this story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carl, I will like to thank you for commenting on my blog. I found this story a great one because I could imagine it as well. The thing to make this story imaginative is to think or plan before you write.

      Delete
  2. I Karen, am pleased to hear that John has been improving through his writing. The story that he has been writing sounds interesting because the powerful words that he has added in his story.

    ReplyDelete